Updated: Oct 31, 2022
Finally finished the full render. I had to do multiple render tests because I had issue with hair. when I did test render for the first time, the hair was constantly moving through out frames. So, I had to dig in xgen to figure out what was the problem.
The issue I found was modifier. So, the noise map I applied has jiggle based on time and frames. Fixing was not easy because I had to go through each modifiers and find which one is moving. Once I found, I edited expression so it doesn't move on every frames.
Final outcome was pretty good. I am not an animator nor rigger so, I faced a lot of limitation. But at the same time, I learned a lot.
It was a great personal project I made.